FAQ section on your website is important
- Created: Monday, 02 November 2015 18:04
- Written by Steven Gilissen
FAQ or frequently asked questions are an important asset to your website.
This is the spot where (potential) customers come and look for more details on your product/solution. They should be clear and easy to use.
Some tips on the use of FAQ sections on your website:
- Group your questions so users get answers they were not thinking on asking themselves.
- Provide permanent URL’s so users can get back to these sections/questions more rapidly.
- Make them as simple as possible.
- A good search function is very important as you will want your users to have the ability to use keywords.
- Create a landing page for the most frequently asked questions. Make it visually appealing.
You can find our the vizito FAQ at http://www.vizito.be/index.php/faq